Even more people believe in Joe Hendry after this week's IMPACT and one of those names is the infamous Ace Steele. During a backstage segment on Thursday's go-home episode before Against All Odds this weekend, Hendry introduced interviewer Gia Miller to his new manager Steele. Hendry had a little fun with presenting Steele, stating his new manager knows a thing or two about helping someone become "The Best In The World."

Steel entered in a suit and made clear that he aims to help Hendry get to the next level in wrestling.

"I have a well skilled eye for noticing talent and I believe in Joe Hendry. I also have the ability and knowledge to push Joe past limits that he doesn’t even think he has. To get him to the upper echelon of our industry and to destroy that glass ceiling he speaks of."

It's certainly been a wild ride for Steele since his AEW days, but it's also come full-circle as well. Steele found himself situated backstage as a producer with TNA as both he and the indirectly referenced CM Punk paid a visit or two behind the scenes for the promotion before Punk returned to WWE.

Lo and behold, WWE happened to form a working relationship with the promotion, and now Hendry appears to be a likely name to compete in the 25-man battle royal next week on NXT. Serendipituosly enough, CM Punk has been a proactive name backstage helping with NXT talent while he's been recovering from a torn triceps.