Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

**Incorporated Filmix** Dangerous Incorporated's Avatar

Default Tara Reid Gets 'Ugliest' Boob Job Repaired

Tara Reid Gets 'Ugliest' Boob Job Repaired

When it comes to cosmetic surgery, many stars don't admit that they've had some work done. But Tara Reid wants everyone to know about the "botched" breast implant that left her embarrassed to show her body.

"I was on the Web sites as having the ugliest boob job in the world," the 30-year-old "American Pie" actress tells a magazine in an interview. "I got my breasts done for the first time because my breasts were uneven. I was a 34-B, but the right one was always bigger than the left... I figured, I'm in Hollywood, I'm getting older, I'm going to fix them."

But she says the procedure was a disaster from the start.

"First of all, I asked for big Bs (B cups), and he did not give me big Bs," Reid says. "He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. At all. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, 'Don't worry. It's going to be better.' But after six months of 'it's going to get better,' it started to get worse and worse."

Reid unwittingly exposed the disastrous results when she posed for pictures at a 2004 party and her dress strap fell down. But says she was probably more embarrassed in private.

"Guys I was dating would be like, 'What's wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed," Reid says. "I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that's for sure."

Reid says now that she's had the reconstruction surgery, "I've got my self confidence back."

1958 - 2009
    R.I.P.

Only in Hollywood.