Pro wrestling icon Sting recently revealed that he inked a multi-year deal with AEW. Sting hung up his boots at AEW Revolution earlier this year. He teamed up with Darby Allin and defeated The Young Bucks at the show. While he won’t compete inside the ring, he will continue to stay associated with the promotion.

Sting addressed his future with AEW in an interview on Kayfabe Friends at the 58th Annual Cauliflower Alley Club Reunion. ‘The Icon’ opened up on signing a new contract with AEW. He further added that he signed a deal similar to WWE’s Legends Deal. He highlighted that under the contract, he will make appearances from time to time.

“I signed a multi-year deal with AEW, obviously not to wrestle anymore, but it’s like a licensing deal, a legends deal if you want to call it that. So I’ll do appearances with them on and off, depending on what they want and all.”

In addition to this, he expressed his love for real estate. He said that he was into real estate investments before becoming a pro wrestling. He said:

“I’ve done real estate, I did real estate before I ever was a pro wrestler, so I’ve always loved real estate. A lot of people say, ‘Oh, are you a real estate agent?’ No, I’m not an agent. I’m an investor. I was flipping houses before flipping houses was a term. So I made money in real estate before wrestling, so I’m doing that again, and I love it.”

Sting’s latest appearance for AEW took place at the AEW All In: London 2024 pay-per-view back in August. He came to the aid of his former tag-team partner Darby Allin, who was getting set on fire by The Elite.