As WWE Women’s World Champion, Liv Morgan is one of WWE’s most featured performers and appears each week with Dominik Mysterio by her side. Next year, WWE SummerSlam 2025 will come to Morgan’s homestate of New Jersey, and the Judgment Day member has a dream match in mind.

While speaking during a Fanatics Fest autograph session over WWE Bad Blood weekend, Liv was about her dream match for SummerSlam and hopes to step in the ring with AJ Lee.

”My dream match for SummerSlam in New Jersey is myself and Daddy Dom vs. CM Punk and AJ Lee. We’re two Jersey girls, Dominik hates CM Punk and I think that could be [a great match.]”

Dominik certainly has his reasons for being opposed to CM Punk, as the Best in the World defeated Mysterio twice in December 2023, the first WWE matches for Punk since returning to the promotion. Punk recently put Mysterio’s name forward as one of the stars he plans to face after his feud with Drew McIntyre is finished.

Morgan isn’t the only Superstar eager to see AJ Lee return as Cora Jade and Bayley recently shared their support for the idea on X. Lee, who hasn’t competed since the March 30, 2015, edition of WWE Raw, had the following to say.

CM Punk has said he’d love to see his wife return to WWE, but he would not force the idea on her as such a choice will be her decision alone. With WWE SummerSlam 2025 set to be a two-night event in East Rutherford, the promotion will be needing a stacked card to fill both nights of the show.