Anthony Bowens is the 2024 PRIDE Grand Marshall and one half of The Acclaimed couldn't be happier. The announcement was made on Monday via PRIDE.com and Bowens expressed his pride in representing PRIDE.

"I’m extremely honored to be named 2024 Pride.com Grand Marshal! Every week I take pride in representing the LGBTQ community to the best of my ability in hopes that I can continue to open doors for the athletes of the future."

In the article featuring Bowens on the PRIDE website, Anthony opened up about how difficult it was for him to come out and how he'd have to fight through tears while hiding his sexuality in college.

One moment that became very significant for him was when Harley Cameron tried to hit on him in an AEW TV segment to which Bowen's simply said, "I'm gay." Bowens said this was all an idea by QT Marshall. The moment happened in Chicago which caused the whole WinTrust Arena to erupt in "He's gay" chants.

“If you would have told closeted college Anthony Bowens, who was crying his eyes out [over] what his life was going to be like if he ever came out; or would he ever have a career? That he would be having his career living his dream standing in the middle of the ring in Chicago, and they're chanting that, that's insane.”

Over the course of recent weeks, Bowens, Billy Gunn and Max Caster have found themselves in a high-profile feud against The Young Bucks and The Elite.