There's little more that The Undertaker would like more right now than to still be able to wrestle, but the WWE Hall of Famer realizes that this is an impossibility.

After a prolific 30-year career, the Phenom's time in the ring officially ended in 2020 with his 'Final Farewell' at that year's Survivor Series. The legendary Superstar was given a fitting send-off (albeit in WWE's Thunderdome) and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in front of fans in 2022.

After decades in the ring, transitioning into retirement continues to be a developing process for The Undertaker. Speaking to Chris Van Vliet of Insight, The Undertaker shared his struggles which only get worse when he attends WWE events.

"I struggle. I've struggled since I've retired being at live events. I was at the Rumble [this year] because I had a 1deadMan show in Clearwater. I stayed over and I was at the Rumble and by the time the first match had gone out, I'd left. Because internally, my mind is saying 'You should be getting ready. You should be going out there.' I wouldn't say anxiety, but I just get this feeling that I can't take it."

The former WWE World Champion added that while there's part of him that wishes he could wrestle, he does not want to run the risk of embarrassing himself.

"I want to be out there so bad. I want to continue to wrestle. Obviously, my body broke down and father time is undefeated. And I never wanted to be a parody of myself and I really risked that at the end... Like the match I had with Goldberg in Saudi Arabia. I should have picked up on the fact that he'd had his bell rung. I should've been sharp enough to adapt and not try to get to where I was getting."

Ultimately, The Undertaker's career has ended, and the Phenom appreciates the closure he received at WrestleMania 40. Over three decades, the Deadman had a career most wrestlers can only dream of, and his legacy will last forever.