WWE Chief Content Officer Triple H recently addressed speculation over WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg returning to in-ring action.

At last night’s WWE Bad Blood PLE, Triple H announced the WWE Crown Jewel Championship matches for the upcoming WWE Crown Jewel in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Gunther made his way into the ring and took shots at Goldberg, who was in attendance for the show.

Apart from several other shots, ‘The Ring General’ called him one-trick pony and provoked him. Goldberg stepped over the barricade and teased a potential brawl. However, the security stopped him. Gunther’s challenger Sami Zayn arrived and attacked the champ to end the segment.

During the post-show Press Conference, Triple H was asked about the possibility of Goldberg returning to the ring for a match. ‘The Game’ said that time catches up with everyone and chances of stepping foot in the ring become slim. However, he believes in the popular saying, ‘never say never’ in WWE.

“Atlanta loves Bill Goldberg and that’s why he was here tonight with his wife and his son. Always going to get a huge reaction enjoying the show. Things get said. I can tell you when Bill came back, he was not too happy with Gunther. We’ll see. The further you go, time catches up with all of us, right? The further you go, those talks get further and further away from reality. I saw Bill earlier in the day and it was great. I saw Bill later in the day and there was a different look on his face with a spark in his eye. I would say never say never.”

Goldberg has had multiple runs with WWE during his career. His initial run was a brief one from 2003 to 2004. He then returned in 2016 and had a feud with Brock Lesnar. He also captured the WWE Universal Championship during the run. He was also inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. The 57-year-old wrestler fought his last match for WWE at Elimination Chamber 2022 when he lost to Roman Reigns. It is to be seen if Goldberg decides to step inside the ring again.