Jey Uso is enjoying his first reign with a singles title as the WWE Intercontinental Champion. Ahead of his next title defense against Bron Breakker tonight on WWE Raw, the former Bloodline member hasn’t given up hope on reuniting with his brother.

Jimmy Uso made a surprise return at WWE Bad Blood and came to the aid of Roman Reigns, but he’s yet to make peace with Jey.

During a recent interview with Metro UK, Jey Uso expressed his desire to reform what he calls the greatest tag team in the world, The Usos. They’re one of the most decorated tag teams in history, and Jey can’t help but think about the prospective tag matches awaiting them.

“I would like to [wrestle MCMG] with Jimmy. I feel like with Jimmy… We are the best tag team in the world. We’ve done everything. But I feel like if we did have a comeback, man, I would like to run with those guys.”

He also named, “a couple guys from NXT” and AEW stars Lucha Bros. (Pentagon and Rey Fenix) , “but they gotta walk through this door.”

The Usos last teamed together at WrestleMania 39 (April 1, 2023), where they faced and lost the Undisputed WWE Tag Team titles against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Neither team is still together, but the arrival of the MCMG freshens up the tag team division.

Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley have already made an impact following their debuts last week on WWE SmackDown. This coming Friday, they’ll mix it up with DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa).