Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Marty Jannetty Update, More SNME Preempts, More

Marty Jannetty Update, More SNME Preempts, More
    By Steve Carrier

03/15/2006 - Credit: PWInsider.com

- The latest names to sign agreements with Jakks Pacific are Gene Okerlund and Barry Darsow. (Repo Man and Demolition Smash)

- Marty Jannetty’s blog featured on Myspace covers his recent problems with WWE. He mentioned in his last entry, how WWE doing a pee test angle on Monday may not have been the best thing for him personally, where his parole officer is concerned. It seems he has a pee test that can't be found and he's worried that if his PO watched RAW, it would be taken as a shot at them. He also intimates if he is not back online today, there could be a further complication in his case.

- In Lexington, part of Saturday Night’s Main Event will be preempted for Billy Graham’s special. Graham’s special was originally suppose to be airing on Friday night at 8, however NBC’s new “hit show” Deal or No Deal will be airing instead. With that being said, Billy Graham’s special will be airing on Saturday night at 8pm. The second hour of SNME will be airing at 9pm, and the first hour will take place at 1 am after Saturday Night Live.
    credit Edge

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

Being a fan of Demolition it is great to see Barry Darsow/Crsh being inducted into the Hall of fame,It is just a shame that someone like Owen Hart does not even get suggested as someone who is worthy to enter the HOF...
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Main Eventer

I don't think it said that Barry Darsow was getting inducted into the Hall of Fame. It said that he is getting an action figure made of him since he signed with Jakks. It said nothing about him in the HOF. Anyway, I would totally buy a Repo Man figure.
    Thanks W-OLF for the banner

Marty deleted the blogs off of his MySpace and sent a bulletin out saying he's going away for awhile and nothing else was added in.

Repo Man action figure? To the guy who collects figures, figuring I'm the only one on here, I am extremely excited for this. Since I know Ax wont sign with jakks, because of his hatred of Vince and Dawson. Hopefully they make a heel Crush from WMX, that attire was pretty sweet.

Bow Down To The King Of Kings.

5 Time World Heavyweight Champion ¤ 4 Time WWE Champion ¤ 1 Time Undisputed Champion ¤ 5 Time Intercontinental Champion ¤ 2 Time European Champion ¤ 1 Time World Tag Team Champion ¤ 2002 Royal Rumble Winner ¤ 1997 King of the Ring Champion ¤ 2nd Grand Slam Champion