AEW President Tony Khan has worked closely with Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD) for years now, with a new deal between the two sides estimated to be in the ballpark of $170 million ballpark. Fans can expect plenty more of AEW programming on TNT and TBS and Khan has big plans for his product on the streaming platform MAX.

Sitting down with WFAN Daily Monday morning, Khan shared his enthusiasm for AEW’s future with WBD and future plans with the streaming platform.

“The plan is, I think, to do a lot of things potentially with MAX. That could involve a variety of things… Everything is on the table.”

One of the biggest changes fans can look ahead to is AEW ending its partnership with Bleacher Report who are set to be phased out as the home of AEW pay-per-views.

“We’ve had great conversations about streaming. We’ve been doing it on B/R, but they are sunsetting Bleacher Report. We’re going to be doing our PPVs on other apps.”

Although the home of AEW programming on demand will be changing, Khan has made clear that AEW’s live TV content will remain on TNT and TBS, a point he felt the need to reiterate this week.

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… I can promise you, I’m 100% confident that you’re going to have AEW on TBS and TNT for a long time to come.”