Rhea Ripley has revealed that she was very emotional upon leaving the Judgment Day and she cried on the night of their breakup.

The Mami recently appeared on The Casual Conversations podcast. She talked about things such as working with Edge during the initial run of the group, competing in the WarGames match and more.

When asked what being part of the Judgment Day meant for her, the Eradicator revealed that it helped her finally feel fully comfortable in front of crowds because she had people to fall back on:

“The Judgment Day was really family to me. Like it really was. It has helped my career so much more than I could actually put into words. Cause I feel like that was when I started opening up and feeling comfortable going out there in front of the crowd cause I had the boys that I could fall back on. So it was really emotional for me.”

Rhea Ripley joined the Judgment Day featuring Edge and Damian Priest at WrestleMania: Backlash in 2022. The group went through many changes over the next couple of years. They kicked Edge out of it while adding members such as ‘Dirty’ Dominik Mysterio and JD McDonagh.

Ripley was finally expelled from the faction herself when Dominik Mysterio turned on her and aligned with Liv Morgan instead at SumerSlam 2024. Damian Priest was also kicked out of the group by Finn Balor on the same night. This marked the end of a chapter for the Judgment Day as all founding members left the faction.

The former Women’s Champion mentioned how there were reports about a member crying backstage after that show. She is not ashamed to admit it was her:

“I saw something come out about Judgment Day members, a specific one crying backstage after everything. I’m not ashamed of it. That was me. I was upset. Like the last two and a half years of my life is gonna be…like it’s changed now. I can’t go back to that. They were my boys; they were my family. It was really sad.”

The female star is taking a positive approach to the situation, however, and she believes that when one good thing ends, something amazing starts from it. She claimed that she is now loving her time absolutely brutalizing the group which she characterizes as ‘Street Trash.’