Corey Matthews may have been the focus of "Boy Meets World," but Topanga has her sights set on being the "Girl Meets Table."

Danielle Fishel, star of the hit 1990s sitcom, hosted WWE executive Bruce Prichard on her Pod Meets World podcast. Together, they discussed the show's notable connections to wrestling, especially the episode featuring WWE's Vader. Fishel recalled this particular episode and mentioned how Jake Roberts, Vader's in-ring opponent for the show, seemed to be getting restless during the tapings.

"We actually recently heard how annoyed Jake Roberts was by the whole experience. He said he basically had to repeat moves and it was just a produced match in a way that's pretty taboo. As you mentioned, in front of a live audience"

Prichard confirmed what Fishel heard about Roberts, as TV show production is a different beast than the WWE machine.

"Jake was p*ssed. Jake's looking at me in the ring like, 'What are we doing here? You gonna wrap this up? Let's go, man, I'm done.' ... It's a completely different animal. You guys are hitting your marks. You guys have lines that you got to get through and that you've got to nail. That affects everything you do."

Roberts may have gotten impatient, but Fishel has been patient about getting her own ring-time which is something she still wants to do. Prichard noted that she'd make a great "heartbreaking heel" and Fishel said she'd want a specific comeuppance as one.

"Everyone would assume I'm gonna be a babyface so you gotta send me in as a heel. I do have a real -- it's kind of a secret goal. But at some point in my life, I want to be put through a table. I mean in a wrestling ring."