Jey Uso is all hyped up after winning the No.1 Contender’s fatal-four way match for the Intercontinental Championship on last night’s season premiere of Raw.

‘Main Event’ Jey Uso defeated Pete Dunne, Ilja Dragunov, and Braun Strowman to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship Number One Contender’s Tournament. With the win, he has secured a shot at Bron Breakker’s WWE Intercontinental Championship. After WWE Raw went off the air, Jey Uso reflected on his victory and said that he feels ready to finally win a singles title. He stated that he is gearing up to win the Intercontinental title for the fans, his family, and himself.

Uso joked that the match had a lot of “Brons” (Braun Strowman, Bronson Reed and Bron Breakker) – but there was only one Jey Uso.

“I’m so ready. I’m so ready, Uce. I’m ready to do it for the WWE Universe, for myself, for my family, really prove myself, Uce. Almost been a whole year since I was on Raw, since I left The Bloodline and started my journey, Uce. We gonna get there. Braun Strowman, me and you gonna dance, Uce. I don’t know if you can dance, Bron Strowman, Bron Breakker, Bronson Reed, whole lotta Brons going on, but look, there’s only one Main Event Jey Uso, and you’re looking at him. The new Intercontinental Champion, Main Event Jey Uso. Can I get a YEET?”

Jey has been thriving since venturing out as a singles performer in 2020. His initial run was brief as he competed when his twin Jimmy Uso was sidelined with a knee injury. His proper singles run started last year when he broke loose from The Bloodline.

Jey has managed to showcase some incredible high-profile matches. He competed in the Money in the Bank ladder match and the Royal Rumble. At this year’s WrestleMania 40, he went up against his twin brother Jimmy Uso.

Despite competing in title matches, a singles title has eluded him. However, he could put an end to the title drought next month.

Jey Uso will challenge Bron Breakker for the Intercontinental Championship at WWE Bad Blood PLE on October 5.