Joe Hendry has big plans as part of NXT after the TNA wrestler recently reached a milestone on the official WWE Twitter account.

Hendry, alongside Frankie Kazarian, were a part of this week's WWE NXT and competed in a battle royal to decide Trick Williams' next challenger. The Scottish star earned one of the loudest ovations of the night and cut a promo to the crowd in the Capitol Wrestling Center. Despite the positive response, Hendry was the first man eliminated from the match, a fact that put him at odds with NXT management.

Speaking on Busted Open Radio, Hendry was asked about the relationship between WWE and TNA that made his appearance happen. The former TNA Digital Media Champion was confident that the relationship has proven to be mutually beneficial and is grateful for how he and other have been treated in NXT.

"I can speak on behalf of everyone at TNA that we were treated exceptionally well and this is proof that this working relationship between NXT and TNA can be absolutely beneficial for both sides, Including Jordynne as well. We've all brought it and demonstrated value and it's been an amazing thing for all parties involved. Long may it continue."

Hendry's WWE NXT debut proved to be a hit with fans as it is WWE's most-liked tweet since Cody Rhodes' emotional victory at WrestleMania 40. In the interview, Hendry was understandably pleased about this accolade but plans to go even further.

"Everyone is winning. The fans are winning. For me to have WWE's most liked video on Twitter is insane, but I think I can top it."

WWE's collaboration with TNA Wrestling is expected to continue forward, in another sign that this is a much different company than before. The promotion is also set to work with Marigold Wrestling as IYO SKY will compete for the new promotion next month. July will also see AJ Styles compete for Pro Wrestling NOAH against Naomichi Marufuji. The match will be Styles' first for NOAH and only further demonstrates that WWE's new era is willing to 'play' with others.