Matt Riddle is okay after a car accident but 'The Super King of Bros' will have to take the weekend off.

Riddle has been rolling on the independent wrestling scene, but Matt got a little bit of a scare when he got into a car wreck. He took to social media to give the news of his health and the bittersweet aspect that he'd have to miss his booked shows for the weekend. Riddle also made a point to buld awareness for wearing your seatbelt.

"Just wanted to share with everyone that I won’t be making tonight’s show or tomorrow’s show, unfortunately on my way to the airport my Uber got into an accident and I had to go to the hospital and get checked out. I have a concussion, bumps and bruises but I’ll be fine. #seatbelt"

Since being released by WWE in September 2023, Riddle has found his footing working for several notable promotions, including New Japan Pro-Wrestling and Major League Wrestling. Riddle had a run with the NJPW World Television Championship, but he's been a prominent feature with Major League Wrestling. Since making his return after a five-year absence Riddle has remain undefeated in MLW. He's had his fair share of hard-hitting matches including bouts against Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Timothy Thatcher.

Riddle really made a pop several weeks ago at Battle Riot VI in Atlanta where he ended up winning the 40-man-match and is now the number one contender for the World Championship. Riddle is booked for the next few MLW shows and there's a very good chance that he'll be challenging the current champion Satoshi Kojima for the belt.