The Judgment Day's Dominik Mysterio doesn't believe he is required to wear a mask regularly because he is handsome.

Dominik, the son of WWE Hall of Famer Rey Mysterio, has become one of the biggest heels in WWE. Ahead of his debut in 2020, fans expected him to wear a mask similar to his father and carry on the legacy of the Mysterio family. However, 'Dom Dom' has been performing without a mask.

Dom told Noticias Telemundo that he wanted to wear a mask during his training days as it represents the Lucha Libre culture and runs through his family. The former one-half of the Tag Team champions doesn't want to sport a mask because he doesn't need to hide his handsome face. While speaking in character, the 26-year-old also took a shot at his father and uncle, calling them 'ugly.'

"When I started training for wrestling I wanted to use a mask because to me if was representation for Lucha Libre, it means culture, it's part of the family, I'm third generation. So for me to use a mask, it would have been the best to have my own design of the Mysterio Mask and family. But I think it's because my uncle was ugly, and my father is too. While I happened to be handsome and so, if you're handsome, you're handsome. So, no, I didn't get to wear the mask."

Dominik Mysterio doesn't wear a mask regularly but he has sported masks on multiple occasions to get under the skin of his father. He once wore Rey Mysterio's mask for his special prison-themed entrance at WrestleMania 39 where he endured a defeat against his father.

Last March, he also distracted Rey Mysterio by showing up in a mask and cost him the match against Santos Escobar on SmackDown.

He considered debuting with lucha libre mask, but ultimatelydecided against it.

The former NXT North American champion is currently away from in-ring action as he is recuperating from an elbow injury that he suffered last month. 'Dirty Dom' hasn't competed since the injury but he has maintained his presence on the WWE shows.