Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Steve-O Thinks Umaga In The Champ, Foley/WWE, More

JAKKS Pacific's ToysRUs.com Exclusive Newsflash. Here is the latest news on WWE action figures available exclusively at www.ToysRUs.com from JAKKS Pacific! A must-have item for any true WWE® collector, Ruthless Agression WWE® Rob Van Dam with ECW Belt figure is a TRU.com Exclusive deco Figure. WWE® Rob Van Dam with ECW Belt figure comes with a fabric ECW shirt, and both WWE Spinning Championship Belt & the ECW World Title belt- both belts with full deco! Available at TRU.com.

The following is from Steve-O's blog: As for upsetting the WWE, too bad for them-- they're stuck plastering the television screen with commercial, starring only me (representing the entire cast of Jackass by myself ) and Umaga, promoting the Pay Per View event. As for "almost shutting down the Jackass match", that's just hype to let everyone know we're comng. As for the choke-outs, Ryan Dunn choked me out six times in one day. Umaga actually knows what he's doing, he's very capable of safely choking me out, and he's the current champion of the WWE, of course I was a complete nightmare for those people doing everything in and out of my power to get footage of Umaga choking me out, and then have him sign a release form, which I was packing on the bod.

Yokozna's profile has been added to the Alumni page at WWE.com.

Speaking of WWE's web site, Mick Foley's profile has yet to be appear on Raw's Bio Page, yet he claims to be apart of Raw.

credit: wrestlezone.com

if the wwe want to bring in celebrities, they should at least know a little bit about the wwe as steve o is an idiot if he thinks umaga is the champ

I'm sure he is just saying that Umaga is ONE of the champions of the WWE, without actually saying what championship he holds. You can't justly assume that Steve-O meant he is the WWE Champion because he said "champion of the WWE." Think about it...

yeah he probably just worded him wrong maybe he thinks hes champion material
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you