WWE superstar CM Punk has fans talking after costing Drew McIntyre another title opportunity. He returned at Clast At The Castle on June 15 to interfere in McIntyre's match against WWE World Heavyweight Champion Damian Priest. Despite getting physical with his rival, fans have wondered when he will be cleared from his torn tricep injury.

Punk made a surprise appearance at the Clash At The Castle Post-Show to reveal he may be close to being cleared to wrestle. He noted that his arm feels amazing but will meet with doctors next week to determine his next step.

"I've been cleared for only referee duty. I had a little bit of a hiccup out there, but we will go back to the lab to reassess. I can tell you that my arm feels amazing. I got permission to skip Raw in Corpus Christi to go home to Chicago to see my doctors with the idea that I will be cleared," said Punk.

He added that he wasn't sure if he was supposed to reveal the news yet. However, The former AEW star believes that saying what he wants has worked out successfully throughout his career. After sharing that he'll meet with doctors soon, Punk also revealed that he will be at the June 21 episode of Friday Night Smackdown.

"...I think Smackdown is in Chicago next week. So, I'm a Raw guy. I'm going to skip Raw. I'm going to get cleared, and then I'm going to show up to Smackdown and let everybody know the good news. Fingers crossed," said Punk.

WWE fans are looking forward to Punk finally stepping back into the ring with McIntyre in a match. However, he shared that he doesn't plan on their inevitable matchup involving a stipulation.

In the post-show, Punk shot down an idea from a reporter about taking on his rival in a Hell in a Cell Match. 'The Straight Edge Superstar' believes his fists are enough to beat up McIntyre.

"...I don't want to ever do a Hell in a Cell. I don't want to ever do a Ladder Match. I'm going to beat him up with my two fists, right? He wants to make fun of my tricep, I'm going to hurt him with it. I'm going to figure out something, maybe learn a new hold," said Punk.

He joked that he could hurt McIntyre with his tricep because it's bionic. Regardless of when it happens, Punk is confident he'll dish out the same pain 'The Scottish Warrior' has caused him.