Former WWE star Bobby Lashley recently opened up on his future endeavors after parting ways with WWE. His former Hurt Business stablemate MVP said that he won’t be going back to WWE during a Bloodsport event. Fans have been anticipating what he and Bobby Lashley have planned next. There have been reports that Lashley and MVP hope to reunite in AEW with free agent Shelton Benjamin also possibly joining them.

In his vlog, ‘The All Mighty’ talked about his status and his future. The former WWE Champion said that his pro wrestling journey is not over yet and he still wants to wrestle following his departure from WWE. He said that he doesn’t know what’s his next destination but he is ready for anything. Lashley said:

“I see so many articles about what I’m gonna do. Is it WWE? Is it TNA? Is it AEW? I can’t control any of that. But the one thing I can control is how I prepare. I’m ready for anything.”

Lashley, MVP and Shelton Benjamin could soon reunite in AEW. They could get back together as The Hurt Syndicate, judging by a trademark filing last month. A trademark filing was recently made for the term The Hurt Syndicate for use in pro wrestling and entertainment services.

Totally Harmless Concept LLC filed to trademark “The Hurt Syndicate” a few weeks ago following the filing for trademarks on other MVP-related phrases and names.

Lashley launched a new series called ‘Phenoms to Legends.’ The former WWE star revealed that during his WWE tenure, he used an RV to travel between shows. Now, he is planning to travel around the country in his RV and meet talented young athletes. The brand new series will also give them the chance to share their stories.