Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Goldust Returning To WWE, Update On Cody Rhodes' Firing

Dustin "Goldust" Runnels will be returning to action in WWE this Monday night on RAW. The former WWE Intercontinental Champion will be facing Randy Orton, and if Goldust is victorious, his brother Cody Rhodes will be re-hired if he apologizes.

The angle started after Goldust sent out the following tweet last night: "Hey @TripleH , when you're done with this injustice, pick up the phone and tell me what i can do to give @CodyRhodesWWE a #SecondChance @wwe"

Earlier this afternoon, Brad Maddox replied: "Since @DUSTIN_RHODES1 has asked how he can help his brother. I've confirmed w/ @TripleH to allow him to compete against @RandyOrton on #RAW... If @DUSTIN_RHODES1 wins and @CodyRhodesWWE apologizes, he gets his job back. So bring your paint cause it's Goldust vs Orton monday"

Goldust accepted the challenge, writing on his Twitter: "#RhodesDynasty always perseveres! Lets go to war! #CodysSecondChance @wwe... Hey @wweuniverse , our voices were heard! This ones for you little brother! #RhodesDynasty #shatteredDreams #perseverance WWE

Ring Crew

Ugh get that faggot off my screen

Oh come on now, Goldust is cool when he does the gold and black, but when he started the weird other costumes kind of was really weirdo like this one

good luck goldust