TNA Knockouts Champion Jordyne Grace is ready to change the wrestling world ahead of her highly-anticipated match at WWE NXT Battleground.

At the June 9, event, Grace will challenge WWE NXT Women's Champion Roxanne Perez. The match will mark the first time in history a TNA-contracted wrestler has competed for a WWE Championship. Grace appeared in WWE NXT last month and recently got a win over Stevie Turner.

On the latest edition of TNA iMPACT, Grace addressed her upcoming match at WWE NXT Battleground with a video promo package. During her voiceover, Grace made clear that she's ready to change the wrestling world and plans on leaving Battleground a double champion.

"All eyes are on me, and I'm ready to flip the wrestling rod on its head. It started at the Royal Rumble, continued with Stevie Turner, and will end when I'm holding the NXT Women's Championship and the TNA Knockouts Championship over my head at the UFC Apex arena."

Later in the package, Grace spoke of the similarities between herself and Perez including that they entered the wrestling business at 14 years old. The TNA Knockouts World Champion ended by getting back to her point that things will be changing thanks to her role at Battleground.

"I am the catalyst of change. This is a whole new world and I'm the one leading the charge. When I become a dual champion at Battleground, not only will the TNA audience remember me forever, but so will the WWE Universe."

This Sunday's event will take place at the UFC Apex, the first WWE event at the venue and another sign of WWE-UFC collaboration. In addition to Grace's high-profile match with Perez, the show will mark the in-ring debut of 'All Ego' Ethan Page. Mere weeks after his time with AEW/ROH came to a close, Page will challenge WWE NXT Champion Trick Williams. The event will also see Shayna Baszler Vs. Lola Vice in an NXT Underground match and the crowning of the first WWE NXT North American Women's Champion.