WWE Hall of Famer Afa Anoa'i underwent a back surgery and is now out of the hospital.

PWInsider reports that he is currently going through physical therapy in Florida, where he lives.

Part of the Wild Samoans tag team, Anoa’i was suffering from multiple health issues. He underwent the back surgery on to correct loosened screws n his back.

This surgery was done after he had just come back from a rehabilitation hospital after heart surgery.

His health has been on a decline in 2024, as the former wrestler battled pneumonia, experienced heart attacks, and fractured his back.

Earlier this year, Anoa’I was suffering from pneumonia. His condition worsened when he got a mild heart attack when he was hospitalized for pneumonia. During his stay at the hospital, he suffered another heart attack, smaller in intensity this time. He was then finally discharged in January.

The former two-time WWF World Tag Team Champion also suffered a fall in March, fracturing his back in two places in the process.

For those not in the know, the Samoan-American wrestler Afa Anoa’i formed The Wild Samoans tag team, with his brother Sika. Anoa'i was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in the Class of 2007 along with his brother Sika, by Samu & Matt Anoaʻi. Afa is part of the Anoaʻi family, whose members include Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, The Uso brothers Jimmy and Jey Uso, Yokozuna, Roman Reigns, and Rikishi to name a few.