WWE contracts have been handled in a much different way since Endeavor took control and merged them with the UFC. Chad Gable's deal was running up, but he's not going anywhere now.

Chad Gable has committed to staying with WWE, confirming his new contract during an interview with The Gorilla Position.

Gable explained that his career trajectory shifted significantly once Triple H took over. He noticed an immediate change, even while he was part of a tag team with Otis.

"Yes, I have," he said when asked if he signed a new contract. "What I'll say, regarding Hunter [Triple H]. When he got started with us and took over. I think you saw my trajectory change almost immediately. Even when I was in a tag team with Otis, I started getting singles matches with some of our top guys. To me, a light bulb went off, 'things might be different now,' and they have been ever since. He's delivered on everything he's ever told me."

Gable began receiving singles matches against top competitors, which indicated to him that things were different under the new leadership. Triple H's efforts to ensure everyone had a consistent presence on television, whether in minor or major segments, became evident.

This consistency and fulfillment of promises have been crucial for Gable, leading to what he describes as the best run of his life. When questioned about the length of his new contract, Gable chose not to disclose specific details.

The timing of this contract renewal is notable. Gable has an Intercontinental Title match scheduled against Sami Zayn at Clash at the Castle, and the Alpha Academy is also in the midst of a huge transition in their direction as Otis, Maxxine Dupri, and Akira Tozawa are tiring of Gable's leadership style.

Previously, it was reported that Gable's contract was set to expire on June 7. He was announced for WWE Clash at the Castle on the June 3 episode of WWE Raw, and by June 10, it was widely expected that he would remain with WWE.

Some WWE Superstars, such as Becky Lynch, have let their contracts expire, making her a free agent. Ricochet is expected to join her in the free agent pool soon, having been written off WWE television with an injury angle to elevate Bron Breakker.

While certain contracts are not being renewed, others have chosen to stay with the company. Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre, and now Chad Gable are among those who have decided to remain with WWE, continuing their careers with the company.