Randy Orton enjoys the consistency of the new WWE product since Triple H has fully taken over of the company's creative, but thanks two other employees for helping with that direction.

Speaking with "Adam's Apple," 'The Viper' gave his thoughts on the fresh, new and steady direction that Paul Levesque has implemented under his watchful eye.

“With Nick Khan, HHH, and Bruce Prichard, so many things have changed from a creative standpoint. They're thinking months and months in advance. Before, we were flying by the seat of our pants. Creative was changed mins before we went live each week. I don't mean sometimes. I mean, each week."

Orton said that there'd be days where it would be 5:00 PM on the east coast and changes were still be made to the show that was airing in just a few hours. That aspect created for some very stressful moments. Under the Triple H regime, there's more time laid ahead for talent to implement their own creativity.

"So just purely from a creative standpoint, you're able to let it marinate and think about, okay, how am I gonna do this? Or how can I make this better? Or maybe there are tweaks, but you don't do it ten minutes before you go live.”

Randy Orton has clearly been enjoying his time back in WWE has he got a gigantic reaction while he and Kevin Owens opened WWE Backlash in France and although the two lost, Orton remains in a top babyface role in WWE SmackDown.