AEW TBS Champion Mercedes Mone is grateful to her boss and AEW President Tony Khan for providing her support during a family emergency.

Tony Khan has often endorsed 'The CEO' for what she brings to the table and Mone has now thanked him for supporting her during a crisis. Mone has her newsletter which she sends to her fans, and in the latest edition, she revealed that her brother's health hasn't been well and had to be admitted to the hospital this past Wednesday. Mercedes Mone then shared an account of Tony Khan coming forward to help her.

The former NJPW star revealed that without any reluctance Khan arranged his private jet for her to pay a visit to her brother. Mone wrote that she was blessed and grateful to have the opportunity to work in All Elite Wrestling. She further thanked Khan for his kind gesture and for giving priority to her family. Mone wrote:

"Without hesitation, Tony said he would help. He took me back on his jet headed to Jacksonville and made it a point to stop in Orlando. No lie, I'm actually crying tears of joy and gratitude as I write this. I'm so blessed and grateful to be working at a company like AEW and to have a leader whose motto is 'family first.' And I think that truly goes to show how much love and support is around us, even when we least expect it."

It is certainly a tough time for Mercedes Mone to juggle work and family life. While she faces hardships in family life, she is also a fighting TBS Champion. She captured the title by dethroning Willow Nightingale in her debut match for the promotion at Double Or Nothing.

Meanwhile, on this week's edition of AEW Dynamite, Mone successfully retained her title against Zeuxis, who is the tag-team partner of her upcoming opponent. 'The CEO' is heading to Forbidden Door as champion and will battle NJPW Strong Women's Champion Stephanie Vaquer in a Title vs Title match.

The pay-per-view in collaboration with NJPW, CMLL and STARDOM is just a few weeks away and will take place on June 30 at the UBS Arena in Elmon, New York.