Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Mick Foley Gives Positive Update After 'Wake-Up Call' Concussion Nixes Planned Final Match

Mick Foley won't be wrestling in a final match due to a concussion but the Hardcore Legend and WWE Hall of Famer has been able to see the silver lining in all this.

The three-time WWE World Champion recently revealed that he was calling off plans to have one final match after suffering from the effects of a concussion he couldn't even recall experiencing. Foley had wanted to compete in one last death match for his 60th birthday and hoped the match would motivate him to lose weight.

In his latest YouTube video, Mick gave some great news about his current health.

"When I resumed my work schedule, I was a little out of it. But over the next three days, wow, really felt the fog lifting. It's kind of like coming to the surface after you've been swimming."

Mick added that he was happy in a way that this situation has been a 'wake-up call' for him to recognize that he isn't the young man that he once was.

"I am no longer going to be taking on the deadly duo of Father Time and Mother Nature, because they commenced to kicking my butt, and it's not a rematch I'm looking to have."

While it would've been interesting to see Mick lace up his boots one final time, it wasn't meant to be. Given the health complications that arose during Ric Flair's last match, it's for the best that Mick does not wrestle again if he is to prioritize his health. Nevertheless, Mick had an incredible career in the ring, one that he can be proud of.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

I think that's fair enough, he has given enough entertainment for us and will never be forgotten. Mick just making a appearance with his music always gets the crowd going crazy. He be a guest ref or something maybe.