Jey Uso got "emotional" when the fans reminded him of late WWE star Bray Wyatt during his entrance at last Saturday's WWE Backlash: France Premium Live Event.

Jey's entrance is always a spectacle as thousands of fans groove and 'yeet' to his entrance song. Well, Backlash PLE in Lyon, France was no different. However, it was a bit more special as the fans showered love on him with Bray Wyatt-esque 'fireflies.'

Speaking with Cathy Kelley in a Raw Exclusive, the former Bloodline member said that witnessing the fireflies, he felt that Wyatt showed him love from heaven and it was a touching moment for him. He further said that he is "blessed" to have experienced it. He said:

“It was dope, though. Seeing all the fireflies came out, I got real emotional. Ain’t had much [time] to talk about it. But a lot of people were asking me what it was from my point of view. I just felt like Bray Wyatt was showing love to me.

That’s the first time I’ve seen the fireflies appear, I feel like, since he’s been gone. So I was really emotional seeing all of that. For that to happen to me, I was blessed with that."

Things didn't go in favor of 'Main Event' Jey Uso at WWE Backlash: France. In a high-intensity bout, he came pretty close to dethroning Damian Priest. However, 'The Archer of Infamy' successfully retained his title after his stablemates, JD McDonagh and Finn Balor assisted him.

Now, he's got a new goal. On this week's edition of Raw, Drew McIntyre was pulled from his first-round match against Finn Balor as he was not medically cleared to compete. Raw General Manager Adam Pearce announced that Jey Uso would replace 'The Scottish Warrior.'

After a gruesome battle, Jey Uso emerged victorious and qualified for the next round where he will face the former NXT Champion Ilja Dragunov.