Drew McIntyre has continued to hype a showdown with CM Punk in the Scottish Warrior's home country as part of WWE Clash At The Castle.

During this week's Raw, Punk once again had plenty to say about McIntyre, albeit after his nemesis had already left the arena. Teasing a showdown at the June 15, event, Punk said:

“I’m gonna find you. If you make me go to Glasgow, Scottland, I’m gonna be hiding in a bowl of haggis, and I’m gonna pop out, and I’m gonna break your face.”

Now McIntyre has also teased confronting Punk in Scotland. In a lengthy Twitter video, the three-time WWE World Champion ends by saying he'd be ready if Punk does indeed come to Glasgow.

"I heard what you said. If you actually turn up to Glasgow, you're not going to leave in one piece."

Should Punk appear in Glasgow, he may not receive a warm welcome from the UK crowd. Not only will McIntyre receive a hero's welcome in his home country but the fans at AEW All In gave a mixed-at-best response to Punk for what would eventually be his final All-Elite match.

The June 15, event will be WWE's second Clash At The Castle event and will follow on from the 2022 show in Cardiff, Wales. The name is somewhat inaccurate this time around, as while Cardiff and the surrounding area is home to several castles, there is no actual castle in Glasgow. Clash At The Castle: Scotland will take place at the OVO Hydro which will also host a SmackDown taping the night before.