TNA star Josh Alexander has decided to withdraw himself from independent promotion appearances as he is dealing with health concerns.

'The Walking Weapon' recently took to X and announced that he is forced to pull out his indie dates for the remainder of May. The former 2-time TNA World Champion divulged that he has been dealing with personal health issues that leave him in "constant pain." Alexander clarified that he is not injured but the time off is precautionary. He further added that he would deal with the issues and return as early as possible. He wrote:

“Hey all, I’ve had to pull out of my Indy dates for the rest of the month. I’m not injured. It’s all precautionary. I’ve been dealing with some personal health issues that leave me in constant pain. I’ll deal with it & be back ASAP.”

Prestige Wrestling soon made an announcement on X about Josh Alexander pulling out from their 'Alive or Just Breathing' event which is set to take place on May 16 in Los Angeles. Alexander was scheduled to face former WWE star, Shelton Benjamin. However, the TNA star has been replaced by 'Filthy' Tom Lawlor.

Ahead of the announcement, Alexander's last match took place at TNA Under Siege on May 3. At the show, he joined forces with Eric Young and defeated Frankie Kazarian and Steve Maclin.

There had been speculation surrounding Alexander's future with TNA Wrestling. However, he will remain with the promotion for at least another year as he recently signed a new deal in February. He also cleared the air regarding the contract situation.