Tony Khan continues to embrace the "challenger brand" identity of AEW and think that's conveyed in his roster interviews.

The AEW President spoke with Rich Ucchino on Cincy 360, and Khan continued to praise his company for exciting matches, but also the ability for his stars to speak behind the microphone. Khan also made reference that unlike WWE, their promos can lead towards organic cadence.

"In AEW, I think people really feel a connection with the wrestlers. We don’t script the interviews here. People go out, they’re talking about, maybe they got bullet points and key pieces of information they’re trying to get out, but it feels like you’re hearing a real peron talk, which isn’t always the way it feels with some of the competition’s interviews. I think that’s one major difference."

Khan goes on to state that while the AEW athleticism is top-tier, he puts over the personalities of the roster too, something that he believes is conveyed through their unscripted promos.

"I think our biggest strength is the quality of athletes and the charisma of our biggest stars. Some of the biggest names in wrestling are in AEW, and there’s a reason why these big free agents want to come here to AEW. It’s because this is where the best wrestle.”

Khan is hoping that charisma comes out at AEW Double Or Nothing when Team AEW aims to battle The Elite in an Anarchy In Arena match in Las Vegas. On Wednesday's Dynamite, Eddie Kingston, FTR and Bryan Danielson stepped up to challenge The Young Bucks, Kazuchika Okada and Jack Perry.