The Undertaker made his return to the flagship show of the WWE, Monday Night RAW, which marked his first appearance on the TV series since RAW 25 back in January.

As seen on this week’s episode of RAW in Columbus, OH at the Schottenstein Center on the USA Network, Taker interrupted WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels while he was cutting a promo to hype the upcoming match between Taker and Triple H at Superstar Show-Down. They had an exchange of words that involved Michaels explaining why he has stayed retired. Taker questioned Michaels’ explanation of having enough respect for Taker to stay retired and that’s why he hasn’t come back for one more match.

"I have stayed true to my retirement…I have stayed away and stayed retired out of respect for the system, out of respect for them…out of respect for you." – @ShawnMichaels #RAW pic.twitter.com/6pgF8o2GNh

— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) September 4, 2018

Undertaker. Out.#RAW pic.twitter.com/b9xMznRSHY

— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) September 4, 2018

The last time that Taker competed inside of a WWE ring was when he teamed up with Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman to defeat Elias, Baron Corbin, and Kevin Owens at a WWE live event at MSG in July. Prior to his recent RAW appearance, the Undertaker was last seen on WWE programming once he beat Rusev in a Casket Match in late April at the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia.

The WWE Super Show-Down pay-per-view event takes place on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Melbourne, Australia. Here is the card:

Triple H vs. The Undertaker

#1 Contender’s Match: Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz

WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

John Cena and Bobby Lashley vs. Elias and Kevin Owens

The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns) vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre – Six-Man Tag Team Match

Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins vs. The Riott Squad – Six-Woman Tag Team Match

WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander vs. Buddy Murphy