WWE’s Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creative Triple H did an interview with The Irish Mirror and talked about one of the hottest NXT UK stars, Jordan Devlin. He heaped praises at the 29-year-old and complimented his growth on the brand.

Speaking about Devlin’s contributions to NXT UK, Triple H said, “His transformation and what he has done in the NXT UK brand with the guidance of the people around him has taken him to a whole new level. He is a different performer from the guy that I saw when we first started this was very good and had a lot of potential.”

Triple H said that he sees Devlin as a global star and it’s just the beginning: “The guy I see now is a global star on every level and he is really just getting started.”

Devlin, known as The “Ace” of Over The Top Wrestling, had a memorable feud with WALTER in the promotion, and put on some great matches that are considered one of the best matches in OTT’s history. Triple H said that he wants to bring that rivalry for WWE television.

“I want to see the best face the best. I believe styles make fights, it’s what makes them great.”

Triple H expanded on the fact that Devlin is now on a higher level and if the rivalry comes to fruition on WWE television, then it would be even better than before.

“The thing people also need to keep in mind is that as hot as that has been locally, Jordan is at a much higher standard to where he was a year ago and a year before that. When you see that rivalry on NXT UK, it’s going to be nothing like what you’ve seen before because we will take it to another level, as good as it was before, you’ve seen nothing yet!”

While Devlin is not scheduled for a match at NXT UK Takeover: Cardiff event which is streaming today, he will be paying attention on the WWE UK Championship Match between Tyler Bate and WALTER.