WWE commentator Corey Graves recently made some interesting comments about Jon Moxley on the latest episode of WWE’s After The Bell podcast. The show is part of WWE’s official podcast lineup in conjunction with Endeavour audio.

Graves was answering mailbag questions at the start of the show and one of the bigger questions posed to the SmackDown commentator surrounded former WWE Superstar Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose.

“‘Do I believe that Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose will return to WWE?’ I hope so” Graves began, “I respect the hell out of what Jon’s doing, he’s happy. I still keep in touch with him, even though that is ‘against all the rules.’ This is all part of his journey, but ultimately I think that the Lunatic Fringe needs to come back home at some point in the future.”

Moxley challenges Lance Archer for the IWGP United States Championship this weekend as part of New Japan’s Wrestle Kingdom 14 event.

The main event of WrestleMania 36 was another topic discussed during the Q&A portion of the podcast. When asked who he thinks will headline the show, Graves gave an interesting pick that might surprise people.

“My prediction for the main event of WrestleMania this year. The Universal Championship [will be] on the line…The Fiend, the reigning champion will defend against…Big E from The New Day.”

This is not the first time Corey Graves has pushed for Big E to get a run as a main event singles star. In fact, regular listeners of the show know that Graves has been touting Big E as a potential breakout member of the New Day faction.

“I’ve said it here on After The Bell, it’s about damn time for Big E to get his just do and have his opportunity at a big time singles run,” said Graves. “I think that Big E versus The Fiend under the bright lights of Tampa, Florida would be truly memorable.”