Jeff Cobb was a mercenary his first go-around in AEW, but now he's a champion and the big man wants a battle at Forbidden Door.

Cobb is the current NJPW World TV Champion and made it crystal clear he wants an opponent later this month when AEW and NJPW make their way to Long Island, NY for Forbidden Door 3.

On social media, The Imperial Unit member issued an open challenge for the show and doesn't care who he'd be facing. He does, however, have back-up plans if nobody does step up to the plate.

"Let me be VERY clear. I currently do not have a match at Forbidden Door, nor is this a way to pressure anyone into making a match. I am willing to go the route of our sister company and just let any non deserving person a shot at this championship. As of now, no one has stepped up. If I’m there, I’m going to fight, if not, I’ll happily enjoy a day at the beach, blast my new DeBarge album with a nice good ol fashioned BBQ ... Jim Ross, any suggestions?"

A few weeks back, Cobb still displayed his affection for the pocketbook as he recently helped The Don Callis Family attacke members of The Blackpool Combat Club. He, along with Kyle Fletcher and Konosoke Takeshita were ganging up on Bryan Danielson until Claudio Castagnoli made the save with a giant crowbar.

Cobb became the the NJPW World TV Champion when he defeated Zack Sabre Jr. at Wrestling Dontaku.