Shawn Michaels says he'll continue embarrassing his children with his social media escapades.

The fans have gotten to see a completely new avatar of the Heart Break Kid since he took over the day-to-day operations of NXT from Triple H. Not only has he proven to be a great mentor for all the up-and-coming WWE talents but the former world champion also seems to have mastered the art of social media in a very short amount of time.

Michaels has recently garnered attention for things such as acknowledging the memes about his solid booking in NXT and collaborating with Sexyy Red for some memorable videos.

The NXT head was asked about his social media activity during a recent interview with Sportsnet. Shawn Michaels said that he is having a lot of fun with it:

"I'm having a great deal of fun. Obviously, some of it is, I think, scarring the youth of the NXT locker room. But other than that, the social team seems to be having a lot of fun with me. I'm just doing my best to, I don't know, to not do anything too stupid, but my children are already used to being embarrassed by their father. So, you know, I may continue that as we get down the road."

The WWE Hall of Famer was also asked why he thinks he has gravitated towards his current role after retiring from in-ring competition. Shawn Michaels explained that his life has always been about doing what he enjoys the most:

"Well, honestly, it's like everything in my life. I haven't tried or forced a lot of things to happen. I've sort of just gone where I feel like I've found the most joy or enjoyment out of what I do. I told the story before; we came down here on a vacation with the family from Texas. Going to Disney World, stuff like that, visiting friends.

Then I swung by the Performance Centre and just the vibe in the building.... Something that had not been in my heart for, I don't know, six or seven years after I retired, just sprung back up again. I came back I shared it with my wife, and she looked at me and she said, 'Okay, that's the look.' She said, 'I know what's going on.' She said, 'I gotta be honest. I didn't think it would take this long.'"

Shawn Michaels revealed that his wife was on board with the idea of packing up from Texas and moving to Florida for this new chapter of their lives.